Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Day Fun

We decorated our house and made cookies.


Yummy peanut butter chocolate ones:
1 cup Butter softened
1/2 cup Peanut Butter ( I used crunchy)
1 cup Sugar
2 Eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 cups All-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 cup chocolate chips ( I used half chocolate chips and half Halloween m&Ms

Directions:

Heat oven to 350 F. In large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter and sugar until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate and candy pieces.

Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.

So far, October has been great.

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I appreciate the recipe but wouldn't it be easier if I just stopped by???!!!

A Rosie Family said...

Yea me too?