I saw this on Vicki's blog a while back and thought it was something I would eventually like to do. Well, the time has come.
1. I am impulsive
2. I am LOUD
3. My favorite colors are orange, red, hot pink and yellow. Anything vibrant.
4. I prefer cats to dogs.
5. I CANNOT live without Carmex. I must have it with me at all times.
6. I have touched a Hammerhead Shark
7. I love to cook and bake and create my own recipes.
8. I enjoy math.
9. I splurge on dresses and coats.
10. My sister is my best friend. My mom is a close second.
11. My grandmother's death was the hardest thing I have ever endured. I still miss her terribly.
12. I don't have any credit cards. (My choice, not the bank's or my husband's.)
13. My husband is 10 years older than me.
14. I am intimidated by horses.
15. I do not like horror movies.
16. I will not kill bugs. Too gross.
17. My hands and feet are always cold.
18. I have been coloring my hair since I was 10.
19. Saliva freaks me out.
20. I love the smell of sulfur.
21. I am generally a happy, up-beat person.
22. I cannot hold a grudge.
23. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 23.
24. I must have my house clean and smelling nice at all times.
25. I could watch the Food Network all day.
26. I love to laugh and make others laugh.
27. I am uncomfortable with my weight.
28. I strongly dislike bananas.
29. I had Olive at the same hospital where I was born.
30. I tan well.
31. There are two songs that reduce me to tears EVERY TIME I hear them: The theme song to Disneyland's "Main Street
Electrical Light Parade" and the"Star Spangled Banner".
32. I have never broken a bone.
33. I know when I am wrong.
34. I love to garden: planting, watering, weeding- it's very therapeutic for me.
35. I always think I have bad breath.
36. I crave candy and sweets. They are crucial to my survival yet, are my downfall.
36. I wish I was a better golfer.
37 & 38. I have my AA from Orange Coast College but not my BA. I do have a strong desire to finish college soon.
39. I wish I was pregnant.
40. I have been to England, Whales, and Ireland.
41. I belong to a wild BUNCO group.
42. Disneyland is a very special place for me. I could go everyday.
43 and 44. I am not comfortable flying but do it occasionally because I enjoy traveling.
45. I love dresses with pockets (see #5).
46. "Is it sexy in here, or is it just me?" I love cheesy jokes and phrases.
47. I enjoy reading.
48. I love being Catholic. My faith is very important to me.
49. My daughter's laughter is my favorite sound.
50. I am a homebody.
51. My least favorite chore is washing dishes.
52. I love taking pictures.
53. Pizza with a caesar salad and a cold, Barq's root beer is my favorite meal.
54. I have 34 shirts and sweaters hanging in my closet. 19 are striped.
55. Rob and I once won a gold fish at the Orange County Fair. He lived for 4 1/2 years.
56. I played softball for 13 years.
57. I love the ocean. I will never move away from it.
58. I lack confidence in my writing skills.
59. I have no living grandparents.
60. My first real kiss was at 17.
61. I do not know how to type.
62. I love my nephews as if they were my own children.
63. I love playing board games.
64. I have a heart condition. I was diagnosed with it when I was 13.
65. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
66. I like having my way.
67. I am not afraid to speak my mind.
68. I love being a mother and a wife.
69 and 70. I have worked for Trader Joe's for almost 7 years. It's the longest job I've ever held.
71. I love to sing and dance, especially with Rob and Olive.
72. My favorite month is October.
73. I like my middle name- Alexa.
74. My marriage to Rob is my second marriage.
75. I am a morning person.
76. I treat myself regularly to manicures and pedicures.
77. I love my freckles.
78. I am constantly thinking about my next blog entry. It's been a great outlet for me.
79. I love making crafts.
80. I am not mechanically inclined.
81. I am addicted to a soap opera- Days of Our Lives.
82. I'm not a big fan of spicy foods.
83. I like watching sports.
84. I love Christmas lights.
85. I once paid $120 for a cab ride.
86. I will not go to bed with any windows open in the house.
87. I have had braces. Twice.
88. I am patient.
89. I love the rain.
90. My favorite flower is the Ranunculus.
91. I got my first surfboard for my 10th birthday.
92. Rob and I were engaged on the Golden Gate Bridge.
93. Clorox Clean-Up is my favorite cleaning product.
94. I love candles.
95. I have a tendency to judge myself harshly.
96. 85% of my (measly) paychecks are spent at Target and Trader Joe's.
97. I love slurpees. Cherry Snow is my favorite.
98. I have traveled all over the country on a tour bus.
99. I love that my daughter and I share the same distinct eye color- blue with a yellow ring around our pupils.
100. My favorite shows are Ghost Hunters and The Office.