Monday, April 13, 2009

A Happy Easter Indeed!

What a day!
It started off with a visit from the Easter Bear... I mean Easter bunny. Sorry, I was a bit confused by the footprints he left.


He ate the carrots and drank the juice box we left for him and left us our Easter treats along with a sweet note.


We hunted the eggs he left behind in the back yard


And made sure to count every last one of those suckers about ten times. We were very pleased by his generosity.


Next we attempted pictures after an attempted trip to church.


We were then visited by grandpa and decorated Easter eggs. Some of us were in good spirits while decorating.


Some of us were not.


But we were all happy with the finished product.



To top it all off, we had a yet another egg hunt with our favorite next door neighbors.


It was a great day.
So much so, when Olive woke up this morning she asked, "Did the Easter Bunny come back?"

"No, he's back home with his bunny family," I replied.

"Well, did Santa come?"

"I wish."

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

oh i love it! What a fun day! I love the questions this morning!

Hess Fam said...

i love your darling idea of leaving Easter Bunny treats.
(however, the Easter Bunny at my house gets a little disappointed with carrots. he's more of a bowl of ice cream kind of bunny.)

Mamasita said...

I want olive's shoes. And I want to be there.