Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Fleet Company,

I would like to commend you on the efficiency of your Infant Glycerin Suppositories. What a superb product! Within seconds of insertion, my four month old was able to eliminate in, what I would describe as, a projectile manor. Her four days worth of "discomfort" was easily dislodged all over her changing table and our beautiful hardwood floor. She is now back to her regular, happy self.

I would also like to thank you for the instructions, found on the back of the package, to contact a Poison Control Center if swallowed. When my three year old put one in her mouth thinking it was candy, I calmly used your suggestion and was assured by a friendly Poison Control operator that ingestion of the product orally, yet in moderation, would do no harm to my sweet daughter. Boy, was I relieved!

I am forever grateful to such a fine product in which your company produces.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Guillen

5 comments:

Kenny said...

Congratulations on your success! We, thankfully, just had a poop ourselves after about 5 days. I really wasn't looking forward to having to stick something up there, but it's nice to know it would not have been in vain!

Sarah Hull said...

I am so happy for you and yours! I too have to give our friends the Fleets a huge shout out for the endless times they have helped our family out as well. Thank you Fleet. Thank you.

DAD said...

So now you know they are not poisonous, please tell me your not serving a Fleet caesural with Thanksgiving dinner ?

Big_Stallion said...

What....no pictures?

ali said...

i've always wondered about those things. thanks for the info!