Friday, March 27, 2009

To Be Continued......

I promise I will be a better blogger.

I have big plans to post about my recent trip up north. I just find it very difficult to balance my time between motherhood, being a wife, chores, blogging, and now.....Facebook.

I love it but kind of wish I never joined. Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent way to reach out to old friends. The problem is, I spend too much time reaching out to those old friends while my laundry piles up, my baby eats magazine covers for nourishment, my oldest paints our porch with acrylic pant, and the ever popular Haiku Fridays is put on the back-burner.

So, until I am caught up, here is a sneak preview of the fun times had last week with the Jibsons. This picture pretty much sums up the trip.....

a blast!

1 comment:

Totally Hess said...

Still reading! Thanks for sharing! Say hello to your beautiful sister - I miss her!