Monday, March 2, 2009

We're Back:Take II

I am beyond excited that I was just reunited with one of my best friends from junior high and high school thanks to Kasey and Facebook.

My dad came over and with Rob's help, fixed the dryer.

Maggie's explosions have subsided.

Olive played at the park with daddy and is now refreshed and rejuvenated.

Rob is going to make my favorite dinner for me: grilled cheese and tomato and roasted red pepper soup.

Life is good again.

I would love to write more but, there is still baby poop on my thumb nail.

7 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

phew!

Kenny said...

Hmmm... i believe that's a top chef recipe from a few seasons back!

A Rosie Family said...

Glad to hear that things have perked up! And don't you worry, I believe that I may still have poop on my thumb nail too.

Mamasita said...

who doesn't have a little poop under their nails? For me you never know who's it is the dog's the kids...it is always a mystery.

kelly said...

glad you had a good time at Kasey's! And, I'm glad you are back and doing better. (it is amazing what a difference a few hours can make).

zuniga family said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see you on Thursday!

mommy melissa said...

so fun running into you and your girlies today. it was so nice getting to chat with you and your sweat friends... we definitely have to do it again sooon!