Sunday, June 14, 2009

Four Grandchildren.....


The fifth one may be here sooner than expected.
But, that's how Kasey does it.

Hours ago, my sister took this lovely picture of our beautiful babies. Now, on the eve of the girls and I heading back home, that third little stinker of a boy can't wait to come out and be a part of the fun.

I should be sleeping.

I should be packing.

Instead I anxiously wait for news.

While blogging.

And eating brownies.

And pacing like a zombie in and out of the boy's room. Touching their sweaty hands and kissing their warm cheeks. I just love them so. The thought of one more baby boy to smother with kisses and love like he's one of my very own.... I can't wait!

But, I must.

So, I wait.

And blog.

And eat the last crusty s'more left out on the counter which were made after tonight's photoshoot.

And wait.........

8 comments:

zuniga family said...

WHAT??? I am dying right now! I can't believe she is in labor. She is probably so happy to get that baby out! Can you please call me when the baby is born? I won't be able to sleep either!

Hess Fam said...

While I was in AZ my best friend decided to go into labor too! It made for a very sweet trip.
Safe travels! Congrats (almost) on another nephew!

Kenny said...

Yeah! That baby boy must know what a fabulous aunt you are--he didn't want you to leave without meeting you in person!

Sarah Hull said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT PICTURE is DARLING... but needs to be updated ASAP!!!

I love all of you!

sheena said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally cheated and called Kathy.....whoops.
so excited!!!

keep us posted:)

Ash and Christian said...

Yay! I'm so excited! Keep the news coming!

Kaylynn said...

Why am I the last to know everything - that will teach me to skip a night without checking blogs! I love happy surprises!

mommy melissa said...

what an adorable picture... maggers looks so stinkin cute!!