Friday, January 23, 2009

Haiku Friday!

Why not?

This is a great way to keep me blogging at least once a week.
Not to mention, a great way to sharpen my Japanese poetry skills.

So, without further ado...
I present to you,
my first Haiku. (wow, I'm talented.)

*************************************
My favorite store

clothes, toys, dollar spot, supplies

cherry snow ice-e
*************************************

Feel free to comment in the form of a Haiku.
I dare you. (there I go again.)

(Haiku is a 17-syllable verse form consisting of three metrical units of 5, 7, and 5 syllables.)

5 comments:

Kenny said...

oh, little shawna
how you make my belly shake
with your crazy posts

zuniga family said...

Shawna's a great gal
I wish I could see her more
Her blog works for now!

You are very right
it is fun to write Haiku's
You should do it more!

Mamasita said...

I am trying hard to think of something Haiku-ish but it is to late. Thanks for making me think.




yes, I know it is only 8:30...yawn

Ash and Christian said...

I too love Target
Though I can't compete with you
Your love is too strong

kelly said...

Shawna is funny
I am always entertained
by her wit and charm!

I think I"ll really like Haiku Friday. keep it up! :)