Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Inseparable

As I was looking through all of our Carlsbad photos, I couldn't help but notice numerous heart-warming pictures of Riley and Olive. None of them were posed. I just happened to be there observing the love. They were attached at the hip; when one went one way, the other would soon follow. This is so very special to me because Kasey and her boys are my world. Although Riley and Olive are only 5 weeks apart in age, geographically they are more than 400 miles apart. I have secretly worried that maybe they wouldn't be " best cousins" because of the distance factor, but boy was I wrong (thank God). It melts my heart to see these two together.

A helping hand




Wagon warriors

Lookin' for trouble

Boogie buddies

Watching the "wabes"

"Rye-yee" and "Aavv"

Bringing up the rear

I love my babies. And it's clear they love each-other.

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

"we're the best of friends, having so much fun together..."
that song was going through my head as I was looking at those darling pictures of Olive and Riley. Their love for eachother will just grow and grow.
What special pictures and of course they produced some tears (but hey, what doesn't these days.... fireworks, soaring over california, cute kids...).

Hess Fam said...

So flippin' cute! I love. Looks like you guys had a total fun time. Please call me so we can play! Miss you.

sheena said...

Shawna these pictures are SOOOO cute. I love every single one--especially the one of Riley helping Olive up onto to board. So sweet.

Mamasita said...

Look at our babies!! There 2!! Shawna screw that lady at work..please come up for Riley's birthday!! They need to see each other! I want every picture
kasey

Gigi said...

Warms this great aunt's (well, ex-great aunt's if you want to get technical) heart too! And I can't get over how much Riley looks like his cousin (well, second or once-removed, if you want to get technical again).

Gigi