Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Robert The Great

After recently reviewing my blog, Rob expressed his surprise on the lack of entries regarding him (thank goodness he missed "Close Encounters of the Bird Kind"). And he's right. There are mentions but no real entries. So, here's a little bit of a bio on my husband.

He's a world traveler.

Traveling is very important to him. Wether it be a quick road trip, an adventure with "just the guys", or a trip to England, it's key to his survival (that and beer).

He's sporty.

He is very athletic and loves to participate in any sport. He played football all through high school and college and is up for any sport such as soccer, softball, basketball or thumb wrestling.

He's a terrific family man.

He was a perpetual bachelor until he met and married me at the ripe age of 39. We quickly bought a house and had Olive thus abruptly ending the "just me" phase of his life. And it was the best thing that ever happened to him, if I do say so myself! He is a wonderful provider, caring and devoted husband and Father of the Year in my books. He loves Olive and I dearly (as well as his family and mine) and provides us with an exciting, adventurous, and joy-filled life.

He's very handsome.

Wait......
That's not him.
Wrong picture.

He loves Mickey.

So much so, that he makes sure we always have Premium passes to Disneyland. Now, that's love.
I love you, Geez.
You're my favorite.

3 comments:

Cherri Regnier said...

Ahhh, what a nice post. You are a perfect family.

Dave actually asked me to STOP asking him to go to Disneyland with us. Maybe he doesn't like that Mickey has bigger ones than he does. Ears...ears. What were you thinking?

sheena said...

You are so kind and thoughtful. I've been blogging for 7 months and I don't think I've ever really introduced anyone to Robby....whoops.

And seriously, the "handsome" picture of him....too funny!

Sarah Hull said...

WOW! What a great tribute to such an awesome guy! Forever, he has just been a name to me.. "rob"... like I almost didn't believe he was real... until Friday night when it all became oh so real.
Shawna, a little hidden secret about me... I have been known to throw some killer 50th birthday parties... so keep me in mind in a few years.