Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'M BACK!!!!!

I am officially back after a six week hiatus (due to laziness, craziness, road trips, computer crashes, etc).
Here is a quick overview to keep everyone up to speed:

Rob, Olive and I took a road-trip to.....

Santa Barbara

Cambria

and finally Monterey, to the Monterey Bay Aquarium


We celebrated my cougar's, I mean, my husband's 41st birthday


Visited the local pumpkin patch


Flew to Idaho for my cousin's wedding WITHOUT my husband and daughter and met my sister out there WITHOUT her husband and kids and partied it up for four days with all my fun relatives where we....

witnessed my mom let loose....

and, at the wedding reception, accidentally set the centerpiece on fire (who knew it was made up of real AND artificial flowers....that sucker was a fireball in no time! Sorry Whitney and Jason).


Drove up to Folsom with Olive to visit Kasey and her boys where we made guest appearances to a few ward Halloween parties
(Olive was not a pink poodle, she was my mom's dog Roxie - as per her request)


Made it out to Disneyland to partake in their Halloween festivities


Olive's first Halloween Trick or Treating (with the neighborhood kids)


Had a "girl's night out" that consisted of pedicures and dinner at Outback


Visited the Long Beach Aquarium where Olive enjoyed "sharwing appol wit da crwabs"

I missed you all and am happy to be back!
Blog you soon!

7 comments:

sheena said...

Oh Shawna!! I'm so happy you're back!!! Tears! I forgot how much I love your blogging! I'm out of breath and may need a snack after reading all you've been up to!

Never leave me hanging again.

Hess Fam said...

AHHH! I don't know where to begin on the commenting! First Kathi is crazy! She is going to kill you for posting that one! I am in love with that little poodle. And I love that you called Rob a cougar! I hope he's happy he made a cameo on the blog! Call me about this week. I work Thursday...wha, wha, wha. I'll talk to you soon!

Cherri Regnier said...

HI SHAWNA! I discovered your blog through Sarah's and love it, but you were nowhere to be found. I am glad you are back. What the heck is in the 3rd picture? Disturbing. You can't post a pic like that and just gloss over it.

Sarah Hull said...

SHAWNA!!! I loved all the pictures so much. You and Kasey look gorgeous in those pictures from the wedding. I am so happy you are back. I've missed your blogs so much.

Olive-us said...

Cherri!
I am so happy you have been stalking me! Now I really need to stay up on my posts because I now have FIVE blogging buddies!I look forward to your comments
By the way, is it just me or is it not possible to leave comments on your blog? Please help me, I struggle.

Cherri Regnier said...

I love commenting, so I guess I should open up my comments again. I am such the lurker. This blogging stuff is addicting. I really really related to your last post before your hiatus.

It looks like you have six blogging friends...me...and me again!

kelly said...

I'm so happy to see you back in the blogging world! I've missed you. I've needed your great humor and writing!

It looks like you had a great time while you were away from your computer.


glad you're back!