Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Back!!


Waiting for what seemed like a year, the season premiere of the Office was last night. Although I loved the engagement of Jim and Pam, I was a bit let down by the hour episode.

I must say, that Andy was pretty funny last night.

I CANNOT stop laughing over the part when he was naming all of his friends in his singing group from Cornell. My favorite being, "Puby Lewis and the News".
That seriously cracks me up!

So, what's your opinion on last night's show?

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Kyle and I watched all four season over the past month! Aren't you proud? Unfortunately I was trying to get Logan to bed while Kyle sat on the couch and watched the premiere.....I'm not at all bitter!

Amy said...

I'm loving Holly, I think she's such a fun addition to the crowd. Can we say FINALLY engaged!!!

sheena said...

I was a little disappointed too. I cried when he proposed, so that was good. and I love andy, that was good. and the tapeworm was really funny to me.....crossing my fingers that next week will be better!

Mamasita said...

Where do I sign to GET RID of my satellite company??? We saw 22 minutes of it before our screen turned GRAY!!!!! uuuhhhggg!!!