Thursday, September 11, 2008

Things I Love

I LOVE THAT MY COMPUTER IS FINALLY FIXED!!

I love first trips to Disneyland. This time it was Maggie's. I love that she is throwing up a peace sign like a Japanese tourist.


I love when Kasey comes to town and plays with us.




I love my girls.


I love Grandma Kat and all her little ones.


I love visiting Sea World and bawling my eyes out at the Shamu show...very emotional, that darn "Believe".


I love when Rob takes random shots of us NEVER looking at the camera.


I love having had the opportunity to stay at the Hotel Del Coronado for two nights.


I love that this is the only photo we have to show of it.
This is Rob and I standing in front of the beautiful beach. Olive so kindly took the picture.


I love that we were able to go the the El Capitan Theatre and see Sleeping Beauty on the big screen. I love that Olive dressed up like Aurora.


I love that Olive is currently in a pirate phase and loves to dress up like one.


I love that she kind of looks like Brett Michaels when she does.

11 comments:

Trisha said...

love that your back online and love all those pics and fun things you did!

DAD said...

Hurray, your back. I just love the picture of Pirate Olive with her Princess panties.

Kaylynn said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU - I clicked on your blog at least once a day just to see if you were back online - I have to admit I haven't even read your post yet I just had to yell through the compute YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Kenny said...

I love that your computer is fixed, too! I also LOVE the Hotel del Coronado and can think of nothing better than a night or two there...all by myself! All right, maybe I would let Brock come with me.

sheena said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!! so so happy you are back!! I love you guys--you're so cute!!!

I saw maggies onesie today in Old Navy and held it in my hand forever trying to figure out who I could buy it for.....it's just so so cute! glad you have it!

japanese tourist.....you have been missed!

Totally Hess said...

I love your swimsuit - where did you get it?

Sarah Hull said...

I laughed out loud at Maggie's peace sign!
I still crack up over you telling me about how your cried at the Shamoo show a year or so ago and I could not understand why anyone would cry over a killer whale. And thenI went... and I bawled like a baby... LIKE A BABY!! Who knew sea world could be so emotional?
SO glad you are back. I missed you.

Amy said...

Stop it with those pirate pictures...that's so funny/cute!!! I love all the holding up of Miss Maggie in those pictures...so funny. What a bunch of cute people!!! Loving that mini vacation!

Mamasita said...

I miss you guys! I love my little Maggers!

ali said...

poor olive. she is waiting, like the rest of us, to be invited to the jibson family reunion. until that day, we will have to live vicariously through them by dressing up in pirate gear.

kelly said...

I am soooo happy you are back!

You've been missed!
I'm laughing out loud at the peace sign and the pirate get-up!

Maggie's adorable!