Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh, Sue....


Olive is now a preschooler.
It's official.
I love picking her up from school because she always has an interesting answer to my "what did you learn at school today?".

Here's how today went:

Me: "What did you learn at school today?"

Olive: "I learned about apples and God!"

Me: Wow! Apples and God?

Olive: very enthuiastically, "Yeah! Apples are red, and God loves me, and baby Maggers, and daddy!

Me: "That's right! Apples are red and God does love you and Maggers, and daddy. Does he love mommy too?"

Olive: "Nnnnnooooo."

Me: "Why not"?

Olive: "Because.... your boice is too loud."

Hhhhhmmm.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Stop it Stop it Stop it with that ADORABLE preschooler of yours. What a great first day picture. And that smile on Miss Maggie is melting my heart!!!!

Ohhhh, I'm baby wising a little but not fully...you'd be proud but not completely proud. :-)

I'm counting on the next one being like Maggie!

Mamasita said...

I second that.

Ash and Christian said...

Maybe Amy should say that KYLE is baby wising. He let that baby cry herself back to sleep while Amy was out of the room and she slept through the freakin' night! Way to go KT!

p.s. I think your boice is beautiful and I wish I could hear it... soon... like next week.

zuniga family said...

That is too funny! I love Olive, she is such a doll! And Maggie, I have never seen a 9 week old smile so much! I bet she loves your voice!

Kaylynn said...

I can relate. Check out my August 29th Post!!!

Sarah Hull said...

Kasey's comment is killing me. I have laughed so many times about her noise issues! I agree with Ashley, I love your voice and hope to hear it soon, real soon.
glad to hear Olive is loving preschool.