Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Nnnoooooo....

Not Olive. She would never do that.".......


Boy, was I wrong. Thankfully, I was able to stop her mid bang trim.

When questioned as to why she decided to use her "safety" scissors in an unsafe and naughty way, she explained she only wanted to look like Little Bill.


This is Little Bill.

Yep.

He's bald.

Needless to say, Little Bill and all other programs starring bald characters or, shows encouraging scissor use, are now banned from our home. And, for the next two weeks, she will only be given two choices to watch on our not-so-big screen:



Reruns of The Sonny and Cher Show


Or...

Crystal Gayle videos.

11 comments:

Kenny said...

My brother did that once...He said he "balded himself" in order to look like Daddy.

Mamasita said...

Holy crap! NOT THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those pictures are out of control!!

Amy said...

You are killing me...stop it right now Olive!!!!

tracy said...

Who is Crystal Gale? Hilarious.

I'm guessing the quote on top is from Rob.

ali said...

can you stop it with the gut busting posts. this makes four in a row! I just need to come to your blog for my daily ab workout!

Hess Fam said...

Oh sister! I need to hear Rob's reaction!
Are you okay? Does he still live there? :)

DAD said...

Ok, I’ll buy a wig and stop saying that Maggers and Grandpa have the same hair cut “_”

kelly said...

NOT the perfect long locks!!!
I hope the damage was minimal and she still has her "crystal gale-like" hair! (although, Olives is 100 x prettier than that!)

Ash and Christian said...

Have I kept you in suspense long enough? I just realized that I commented as my mom, "tracy."

Were you trying to think of who you know named Tracy? hehehe

Hess Fam said...

i was just trying to figure out why tracy didn't know who crystal gail was?!

Sarah Hull said...

I hope you sent the trimmings to locks of love.