Saturday, December 26, 2009


Dear Santa,
Thank you so much for yet another amazing Christmas!
I must admit, after visiting you at the mall on the 23rd, I was a bit worried that you were not going to come to our house this year. I mean let's face it, it was horrible. Olive refused to talk to you and Maggers' behavior practically guaranteed a permanent spot at the top of your annual Naughty List. You were obviously not pleased with us, to say the least. Your body language alone made it very clear. So, you could imagine the surprise Rob and I felt to see all the wonderful goodies you left for us under the tree Christmas morning. Olive LOVES her dollhouse and fishing pole and I think Maggie was most excited to finish off the cookie crumbs and milk you left behind.
Thank you again for the visit and for restoring my faith in you and your forgiving ways.
See you next year (hopefully)!
Love,
Shawna

6 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

The body language is killing me!

zuniga family said...

DYING! Maggers is KILLING me! I am glad she enjoyed her cookie crumbs!

Sarah Hull said...

Just STOP IT!!! I can't handle one more second if this picture.

It's priceless and very frame worthy. One that will go down in history for sure!

Kaylynn said...

I can't stop looking and laughing! I love it!

mommy melissa said...

LOL! you should enter this pic in tmz's "picture with santa" contest... you could win 250 bucks! :)

A Rosie Family said...

Hilarious!!