Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Sneak Peek...

at an intricate part of Rob's EXTREMELY manly parade float costume.

That's right.

Those are man tights.

Hopefully Rob doesn't become too attached to these striped beauties because they are on loan. The best part about his costume reveal at last night's "Float Rider Dinner" was when he saw the tights he leaned in close to me and asked in a very serious tone...

"Do I put these on OVER or UNDER my boxers?"

I died.

Here he is in full garb as "Prince Valiant". He will be seated solo at the very front of the float in a plane that is approximately 30 feet in the air.


Here is the group riding the float.


The Trader Joe's float is in the 47th position out of 92 entries in the parade. They should be on television anywhere between 8:45am to 9:00 am. We are so excited!

6 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

priceless. that photo of rob is frameable.

the countdown is on! Can't wait!

Hess Fam said...

Good think he was so concerned about timing that haircut. I guess he'll just have to take his hat off when he bows to the cameras.

SUMMER said...

We will be at the parade and I will shout out to everyone "He is my friend's husband" as he goes by!

Mamasita said...

I laugh out loud every time I see this picture! no matter how many times I see it! What a random bunch!!

mommy melissa said...

the float was awesome and rob got so much camera time!! i loved how bob ubanks even said, "i saw that guy in the front on the elevator last night!" lol!! such a cool experience :)

Unknown said...

Sohbet odaları
Sohbet
Chat
Chat
Sohbet
Sohbet
Chat
Sohbet
Chat
Sohbet
Chat
cinsel sohbet
cinsel chat
cinsel sohbet
cinsel chat
mirc
mirc indir
sohbet
mirc
mirc
oltutası
oltutası
oltutasi
cinsel sohbet
cinsel chat
cinsel sohbet odaları
seks sohbet
chat
sohbet