Friday, August 17, 2007

Megan, you're swell!

This morning I received a phone call from my good buddy Megan asking me what my blog password was (is that even legal?) and then told me to check my blog "in 20 minutes". I did so and was breathless when I logged on. She completely redesigned my page and added the cute Disney Shag prints that we are both fans of. What a special gal to do such a nice thing for me and my once struggling blog spot. Kudos to you Megan for all that you have do for me...sassy haircuts, In and Out delivery, and now blog design. Although I do not have a photo of Megan for all to admire, I do have an adorable one of her cute-as-can-be daughter, Collin Mae. Thanks again Megan! You're swell!

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Oh Shawna...that was the best send off to work today. Thanks for brightening my day! I'm so excited to play next week. Hope you had fun last night at your fiesta!

sheena said...

Is Megan available for hire?

Sarah Hull said...

Megan, what a sweet thing to do.
Shawna, your blog is super sassy and cute.
I love you both.
p.s. thank you for all the sea world tips... they really came in handy. We had the best/hottest time ever. I kept going to the bathroom and splashing water on my face and sitting in the front of every show so that sea lions could splash me.
When we got home I asked Kate what her favorite part was and she said: "When I got to pick up the star fish and hold it in my hand". (tears)
ALSO, I wasn't really sure about what part made you bawl your eyes out... until we went to the shamoo show and I was bawling!!! (with the music and the "you can follow your dreams like me and swim with killer whales one day too") I thought it was SO CHEESY... but I still cried the whole time. Thanks for the tips. I'll blog about it when I am not so sunburt.

Sarah Hull said...

The countdown begins again until our Kasey returns!!! I can't wait!