Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sincerest apologies for my neglected blog

Here are my excuses:

Swimming at my mom's house
It's been consistently 199 degrees in Lakewood!

My sister and the boys are in town! Need I say more...

Disneyland!



"Who needs a double stroller"- Kasey, on her boys stuffed in an infant stroller after a long day with Mickey.

Now to the present....

Consequences for neglecting my life:
Countless messes and piles to pick up.
And yes, that there to the right is a wheel to my stroller.
Your guess is as good as mine.

CLEAN laundry. Who needs closets and dressers?

One more thing...
Olive and I leave tomorrow morning for a weeks worth of tent camping on the beach in Carlsbad.
Oh my.

2 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

New pictures... it was worth the wait. I knew you had a great excuse. Disneyland looked wonderful!!! Have SO much fun camping.
p.s. your laundry pile gave me nervous gas b/c I have a pile like that on our bed and I keep trying to forget about it.
p.s.s... DONT EVEN think about starting to train (for our 5K) with out me. I could just see you saying to Kasey... "um, can you give me some tips on how I can leave Sarah in the dust..."

Sept. 4th is calling my name. I need it to come faster b/c my clothes don't fit.

Mamasita said...

Shawna, I am dying!! Those are the cutest pics!! How fun. Thank you for neglecting your house and blog for me. Obviously it has been totally worth it!!