Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Two" Big


With Olive's second birthday only 10 days away, I am in awe just how quickly my "baby" has grown (case in point, it is now necessary to put the word "baby" in quotes). She walks, she talks, she calls the shots. She helps me with laundry by putting shampoo in the washing machine and likes to brush my hair with her crayons. She will not leave the house without her purse "like mommy's" which holds two rubber snakes, a plastic stingray, and four Bear and the Big Blue House figurines. She makes me laugh with all her quirky mannerisims and sayings. She lights up my world with her toothy smile and those beautiful blue eyes. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be blessed with such an incredible human being. She's my baby...and she's almost two.

6 comments:

Mamasita said...

tears!! I love her too!! Shawna that was so touching..PMS? Are you pregnant?

sheena said...

Why am I the biggst baby? It's hard to type through tears. It goes by SO fast and it seems like when two hits they're not so cute and smelly--good thing I had another one!

Olive-us said...

She is still smelly but not in a good way....I too hate changing diapers!

Olive-us said...

"ryan"- "PMS"? And no, I am not pregnant. If I am I'm about 8 hours along.

Sarah Hull said...

SHAWNA!!!! YIPPPPEEEE!!! I can not be more excited about your blog.
I love your blog, i love your pictures, I love Olive and I love you. Let's play soon.

kelly said...

This is the cutest little tribute! Olive is ADORABLE! I can't believe she's 2! I know you are a great mom Shawna, and fun at that!