Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Simply Irresistible

Why are these cheesy , particle board cut-outs so hard to resist? Whether it be county fairs, amusement parks, malls, etc., these germ ridden photo opts are sure to be there screaming out "put your face in me!". And no matter what I am doing at the time of visual contact, the camera is dug out of my stuffed purse, the delicate faces of my loved ones are ordered into the splintered holes and I snap away. But, why? What is it with these things?

Are they flattering?

Absolutely not.

Will I blow this up and proudly hang it in my living room?

I don't think so.

Will this be used for our annual Christmas card?

There's a good chance.

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I can't take one more second of it!!! Those pictures are SO FUNNY! PLEASE use it for your Christmas card. I would hang it on my fridge all year long.
Tonight was so fun. We loved it! Tell Olive thank you for teaching my girls how to express their true feelings when something goes wrong... "Oh.... S***!" Bryant and I keep laughing about that.
What the heck am I still doing up... I have to be outside of that pre-school at FOUR A.M.? Dang blog.

sheena said...

I have to agree--I cannot resist sticking my head (which is usually to big for the cutout) through such amazing art. Allthough, the fly and spider one really gives me the creeps.

and I have to agree with Sarah--a christmas card would be GREAT

zuniga family said...

I am so bummed I missed the swim party. I totally forgot all about it. I told Kasey to call me when she gets in but you know how good she is at calling back! I love you Kasey. I love the card board cut outs too. I love the picture of just olive. i don't think they come much cuter than that.

Mamasita said...

Can I please have the one of olive and rob?

Sarah Hull said...

Shawna,,, come on now... How many days has it been since you have posted? Please now... you need to dedicate yourself. I can't keep clicking back and seeing the same pictures (although they are cute). I am already going to have a hard enough time while your gone next week. You better take good notes of all the funny stories so you can blog them when you return.
I've missed you girls the last 2 days.