Thursday, April 10, 2008

Meet Our Newest Family Members...


This weekend we bought Olive a fish tank and then she picked out six Fancy Guppies. Here are their names:
Nana, Bruce, Roxi, Shamu, Jingle Bells, and my favorite, Shawna.

Our passes to the Long Beach Aquarium expire next month, and Rob and I decided to hold off on renewing them until Olive's 3rd birthday. We figured having an "aquarium" in our house would satisfy her need to go the the actual Aquarium.

Not the Case.

Since Sunday, she has been asking Rob and I if we can put the fish in "their fishy purse" (the clear plastic bag we brought them home in) and take them to the Aquarium so we can show "the great white sharks and sting rays" our new friends.

I think the days of fooling her are slowly coming to an end...

4 comments:

Mamasita said...

How come one of their names isn't uncle ryan? HHMMMM....I guess she is still saving that one for the baby! The tank looks beautiful! Good job!

Hess Fam said...

I really need to come meet your new family members!

Cherri Regnier said...

I had the same thought as kasey...what?...no Ryan?

Again, she is BEAUTIFUL!

Sarah Hull said...

How fun for you guys. I love that Olive wants to take them on field trips!
It sure is the pits when the fooling starts to wear off and the kids are on to us.