Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Birthday Wish

With only 8 days until my 32nd birthday, I thought I would make this year's birthday wish well known, in hopes of it coming true.

My wish is that I wake up to a knock at my front door by this gal


carrying an In N' Out cheeseburger with no tomatoes, fries, and a large Barq's root-beer.


Along with this cutie


with a two pound box of Soft Centers from See's Candy.


And my big Jackson Tyler


holding a pink box filled with a dozen of these in his sweet, grubby little hands.


Oh what a day it would be!

But, if that doesn't work out, I would settle for an Extreme Makeover Pedicure Edition from this guy.

9 comments:

Cherri Regnier said...

You are hilarious. I would die if my feet were on the internet.

I hope your birthday wishes come true!

sheena said...

let the birthday countdown begin!

I think a real birthday treat would be to have Kasey eat the In-n-Out with you. If she loves you, she will.

zuniga family said...

Thanks a lot for posting my feet on the internet! So NOT cool! I literally laughed out loud with that last picture!

Totally Hess said...

You are so funny! I think maybe Kasey is not posting anything on her blog b/c she is too intimidated by your wit.

Hess Fam said...

I my gosh. I love that you posted the nasty pedicure-ist! Can me and Collin be a substitute???? I'll bring all the goodies??!!!

Olive-us said...

Megan and anyone interested:
I would LOVE it if any of you would be on my doorstep on the morning of my birthday, with or without Kasey.
But, you must bring food.
That is a requirement.

Sarah Hull said...

How funny that right when I saw the feet I knew who they belonged to!

What time do you wake up in the morning? I'll be there with my cardboard cut outs of the Jibson family each holding their special treat for you.

Mamasita said...

SURPRISE I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!

Mamasita said...

ps
Vicki- why is your foot in a zip-lock?