Monday, June 23, 2008

Deep Family Discussions

Daddy:" Hey, Olive. Your birthday is coming up! What kind of birthday party would you like?"

Olive: "A PINCESS ONE!!!!!!"

Daddy and Mommy in unison, "OOhhhh!"

Olive: "I can be Belle..."


"Mommy, you can be Sleeping Beauty..."


"Daddy, you can be Pince Ewic..."


"And my baby sister can be Swiper!"


Daddy and Mommy laughing hysterically.

Mommy: "Why is your baby sister Swiper?"

Olive: "Because she takes all my toys like Riley takes Jackson Tyler's cars."

Daddy and Mommy in unison: "Hhhmmm".

6 comments:

Mamasita said...

Maggie no swiping, maggie no swiping! I love it! Get ready! I'm waiting for the claws to come out...You know eventually they will!

Olive-us said...

I am laughing out loud at "Maggie, no swiping!"
Too funny.

Sarah Hull said...

I too am laughing at Maggie, noooo swiping!"
so funny!

zuniga family said...

That is so funny! Maybe she won't swipe them and be the perfect little sister!

Amy said...

Okay... so many shut ups!!

Shut up with the swiper story! That is out of control!

Shut up with the "churro stand" comment! You are freakin hilarious!

Shut up with your hot mom at Disneyland. She is so much hotter than I ever was or will ever be!

sheena said...

is it maggie now??! Maggie Swiper + all the rest of your many family names?

i LOVE this because any time Jonah is playing with is train tracks (which Lucy will destroy) he puts his hand out and (you know the motion) says swiper no swiping.

what id dora teaching our kids?