Friday, June 27, 2008

Numbers Are Special

* 22 * : The number of June bugs we caught and destroyed in our house last night.
Being that is was such a beautiful evening, we decided to keep all the doors in our house open to enjoy the lovely breeze. Instead we were inundated by my favorite flying bug.

* 6 in 60 * : The number of uterine contractions in an amount of time that may be a signal of active labor and should head over to the hospital for.

* 3 to 4 * : The average amount of contractions I experienced an hour last night, ALL NIGHT.

* 36 * : The number of weeks pregnant I am.

* 3 * : The number of times Rob and I were visited by Olive last night because she "didn't have to sleep". "She was "all done" going to bed and wanted to do things such as play with her tea set and watch Sleeping Beauty (very ironic).

* 9000 * : The amount of tears that were shed by Olive in the three separate attempts to get her tiny hiney back in bed.

* 4 * : The total hours actually spent in slumber last night from 9:30pm to 7:30am.

* 1 * : I received one large hug and one crusty kiss from my one daughter this morning as she held my face in her hands and said, "Mommy, I love you so much...... Can you brush your teeth?"

4 comments:

zuniga family said...

That is too funny! I love that she was all done with sleep but at least she was nice this morning and giving kisses! I hope you feel better today!

Kaylynn said...

I love how optimistacally you look at things. I wish I couls tell you you will get more sleep once the baby comes but I am right in the middle of trying to convince my 4 month old that waking up at 3:27 every morning and whining until I get up and look into her cradle only for her to give me the biggest smile ever really needs to wait until 6:00 am.

DAD said...

"I'm all done with done with sleep", that's hilarious. Puts a little pressure on you and when your not feeling well just adds fuel to the fire. Your a trooper, you have gone through so much, just hang in there and things will work themselfs out. If you need me for anything I'm just a phone call away.

Cherri Regnier said...

Sooooo excited for you! She's coming! I can't wait to see her in all the darling clothes you got!