Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Fun Afternoon With Grandma

Yesterday my mom and Olive and I spent a fun and heat filled afternoon at Disneyland. We had a great time! Here are some highlights:

Olive, Grandma, and Mickey


Princess Olive and Queen Grandma Kat in front of their castle


We wanted to see this exciting show but were worried we would actually shrink! This kind employee assured us that no actual shrinking is involved in the show.
We decided to take him for his word.


My mom bought Olive these princess figurines at the princess store. Once Olive received them, she wanted to change into her Cinderella pajamas and "go home". So, we did just that as she played with her new friends.



Here she is with Belle on her "baby belly".


Thanks for everything, mom! We love you!

7 comments:

Mamasita said...

How fun! Looks like a good time..Can not handle the DL employee! I love you guys and miss you and Disneyland SO much! Mom looks like a super model in every picture! Can't wait until next weekend.

Sarah Hull said...

I love that picture of gma Kat and Olive in front of the castle. too beautiful!
I too can't handle the man standing outside the shrinking show. how in the world did you get that picture? Did you just snap it and run away?
hope you're feeling better.

Totally Hess said...

Shawna - everytime I look at your blog I cannot believe how beautiful Olive is - she is so BEAUTIFUL!

How were the crowds at Disneyland?

Totally Hess said...

And Shawna - you have got to fix or delete that alien baby widget that says you have 761 days to go.

Ash and Christian said...

Your mom is the hottest grandma out there. She's needs to get outta here. I love it, (and I miss her pool.)

Looks like you guys had a WAY better time than we did. I almost broke down in tears on the way back to the car because of the crowds and heat.

Hess Fam said...

I am DYING at the priceless Honey I shrunk the kids pic. That is award winning!
Funny that I was there too that day. However, it wasn't that great. Sweat. One ride. sweat. try to find shade. Sweat. Sunburns. sweat.

ali said...

um. your mom is hot! Is she a fitness maniac like Kasey?

and the plump employee....CLASSIC! I am still chuckling inside!