Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's Just Around The Corner...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I have been waiting all year for this and it is now only a couple of days away!!!

I literally lay awake at night trying to wrap my brain around the reality of what is about to happen.

Am I ready to do this again?

Will I be able to handle all the sights, smells, noises, emotions, even tastes associated with this?

Can I stomach what's in store for my body after this day comes and goes?

Do I want pictures of this momentous occasion?

At least I won't be alone.

I will have Rob, Olive, my parents, my sister, Ryan, and her boys, my good friends, and anyone that would love to come along and experience this with me.

What do I bring?

What should I wear?

Will I be able to sleep the night before?

Am I totally prepared for this?

I sure hope so.

I know this will be a day I never forget and am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to do this....again. I know once I get my nerves under control, everything will be fine.

I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!


I AM SO EXCITED!!!


6 comments:

Mamasita said...

Amen! We will be all over that on the the 18th! I will bring to the hospital a HD on a stick's blueberry lemonade and a few deep fried oreos! yUM-E!

Amy said...

Get outta here with this post! You had me going for sure. I'm loving it...you talked me into going!!!!

DAD said...

I am so excited too, and when Olive said yesterday “ Grandpa I’m going to have a baby sister” with one of her big smiles, my heart melted, and then we finish our shopping at Costco.

Kaylynn said...

You are so funny!!!

Totally Hess said...

You had me too! I thought I was going to get to watch you deliver another beautiful baby!

sheena said...

but which is better, a newborn or a hand dipped corn dog?