Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CRAVINGS: Week #2


** I CRAVE Taco Bell EVERYDAY for EVERY MEAL! A Crunch Wrap with no sour cream, a Grilled Stuffed Burrito with chicken, a Mexican Pizza with no meat, a beef Mexi Melt, and my absolute favorite, a Bean and Cheese Burrito with no sauce and no onions with a side of nacho cheese.
No thanks, I don't need a drink with that.
Why is Taco Bell so flippen good?


** I CRAVE a 2 hour, full body massage. I want the valedictorian of the Helga Ikea Premiere Massage School in Sweden to come to my house and relieve all my aches and pains. Then I want a meal of Swedish Meatballs and Loganberry Juice to cap off my international day of pampering.


** I CRAVE a candy coated, pre-natal vitamin that isn't the size of my forearm, and doesn't stimulate my gag reflex by just looking at it. Maybe something like a Conversation Heart that has encouraging messages inscribed on them like,"Hot Momma", or "You Grow Girl", or "Tons of Fun", or "Sentenced to 9 Months". Something that will put a smile on my face and nourish my baby at the same time.

I have so much more I could add to this but, after typing my CRAVING for Taco Bell, I must make a run for the border.

**WHAT ARE YOUR CRAVINGS FOR THE WEEK?**

8 comments:

zuniga family said...

Taco bell is delicious when pregnant! I couldn't get enough of it. Do want all of that at the same time? I crave more hours in the day so that I can clean and still spend time with my family. I crave sour patch kids! Yes please! I crave a good jacuzzi bathtub where I can just sit and soak after a long day's work. Anyone have a tub they are willing to offer me?

sheena said...

Tacobell WAS delicious. Robby got food poisoning there, and he has bowels of steel. Bowels or bowls?? I'm not sure. both perhaps.

Beware.

Tonight I am craving a day in the sauna, a Halls that doesn't taste like crap, and some really good soup.

Maybe some chicken soup, for the soul.

sheena said...

THat picture of the cats is disgusting.

Sarah Hull said...

I'm craving a weekend in Folsom with my favorite gals, a happy bladder, twizzlers, and some good TV...for example THE OFFICE!!!! I am CRAVING the strike to be OVER! But let's be serious, you and I both know that I am really craving to look like "Lisa" (was that her name)and to work my swim suit next summer at the beach (the last time I "worked it" I was 13).

Hess Fam said...

Okay so I know you were joking about your candy coated prenatal pill but seriously they exist. I am THE WORST pill swallower and I found my friend. It was a prescription but worth the $10 a month. It's not that big of a pill and I swear it's kind of sweet tasting. I'm looking at the bottle right now and don't really know the name but I could discuss it over the phone. Anyway...I HIGHLY recommend!

Mamasita said...

I crave no kids... just for a couple days. And again a diet coke w/ lime. Thank you.

Braden and Jodee said...

What is it about Pregnancy and the big TB! I'm so the same way, bring on the border!

Ash and Christian said...

Please don't get me started on Taco Bell. It's really embarrassing. Can we please meet there this week with Sarah and Megan and all the kiddies?

Are there any Taco Bells with a playplace a gallon of Purell around here?

And thank you for getting no sour cream on the CWS... you're my kind of girl. But please bring on the onions on the bean burritos... my favorite part.