Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Must-See-Movie Alert!


Run, don't walk to see this movie!
Rob and I finally had a "date night" on Sunday and we went and saw "Juno". Now, I'm not much of a movie buff. I think the last time I went to a movie theatre it was to see Seabiscuit (no joke). But, I know when something is worth showering for, wearing your dry-clean-only articles of clothing, hiring a babysitter for the kids, and dragging your husband out for a night on the town with just the two of you. And "Juno" is definitely worth it.
You'll laugh, you'll "oohh" and "aahh", and you may even shed a tear (you too, boys... my husband cried like a baby... in a good way).
The important thing is, it's a feel good movie that is worth the $22 price of admission for two adults and $16 for a large bag of soybean oil soaked "popcorn" and two sodas.

2 comments:

sheena said...

I've been hearing so much about this!! Can you come watch my kids so I can go??

Cherri Regnier said...

Loved It!