Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Life Changing News


I feel it is my responsibility as a woman with a horrendous sweet tooth to announce to the world that Baskin Robbins or 31 Flavors, if you will, has $1 SCOOP TUESDAYS!!

Yes, every single ice cream they offer is $1 a scoop, all day on Tuesdays!!

Normally, this is time of year when I eat nothing but carrots and hummus to fulfill my annual New Year's resolution of watching my weight.
But this year, I consider it a belated Christmas Miracle that:
A. I am pregnant.
B. I didn't find out about this amazing offer UNTIL I was pregnant.
C. I won't be on ANY type of diet until the end of July (after I have my baby).
D. I am able to keep food down (at least every other day).
E. I carry anywhere from (and not to exceed) $2 - $5 worth of singles at any given time. Thus allowing me to subtly indulge on these now sacred Tuesday $1 Scoop Days.

So far, 2008 has been an excellent year for me and looks extremely promising- at least, the Tuesdays do.

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Is it Tuesday yet? WHY does today have to be a holiday?
So maybe we should start planning our Dr. Smith visits (mine is on Friday) on Tuesdays and then go to 31 flavors right after to celebrate the love that we just got from our OBGYN. "Shawna, honey, go eat ice cream, Shawna, honey, sweetheart, yes, eat all you want, honey."
p.s. thursday would work wonders for me. Let's plan on it.

Hess Fam said...

It's a date!

sheena said...

thank you. thank you. thank you.