Saturday, January 12, 2008

Let's Share Recipes!

FRUIT PIZZA!!
I CRAVE this fruit pizza! I had it at Sarah's house last week and it is all I can think about right now.
I want it.
I need it.
Breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.
I hope this inspires a craving for all of you.

INGREDIENTS
1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
The juice of half a lemon, to taste
Whatever fruit you desire as the final topping: sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, mandarin orange, etc.

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
On an ungreased medium baking sheet, smooth the refrigerated sugar cookie dough into a single layer approximately 1/4 inch thick. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and center is no longer doughy.
In a medium bowl, blend the marshmallow creme and cream cheese and lemon juice. Spread the mixture over the baked crust. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Next add your favorite fruit as the topping and serve.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I too seriously can not stop craving it. It was so good. I loved everything about it. Thanks for posting this.
Hope you're having a good weekend.

sheena said...

I want this RIGHT now. I've had something like it before and it's sounding sooooo good. Problem is, as Kasey revealed in the last post, I have no friends. Alas, I would eat the whole thing myself.

so shawna please send me a piece, and her one as well.

sheena said...

and yes I just said "alas"

Mamasita said...

"So yummy, So yummy!"