Thursday, May 1, 2008

How I Spent $31 Dollars Rather Than .31 Cents

Last night, in the name of charity, Olive and I headed to our local Baskin Robbins to partake in their 31 cent scoop sale to benefit our brave firefighters. To our dismay, the line looked something like this:


So, with an insatiable hunger for ice cream, we headed to this horrible food store


And bought this yummiest ice cream


And this one


And all the sprinkles, caramel and chocolate sauces, and cones necessary for an ice cream pig out.
My total came to $30.21.
Now I have


And I feel like one of these

6 comments:

DAD said...

Shawna, just keep saying this "I am eating for two". So enjoy

zuniga family said...

I did something similar. I went to three different ones and they looked just like you described. So my friend and I decided to head to yummy rite aid and to our dismay, they were all out of ice cream except for chocolate and vanilla. WHAT?? So we headed to another one and there were like 13 people in line (which is a lot for Rite Aid) and when we go to the front of the line, they only had 4 flavors left. Luckily, they weren't bad. It was crazy ice cream night!

Hess Fam said...

You are my dream come true. Any left overs???

Amy said...

What a good time!!! You and Olive know how to party! I love the pics with the words...very entertaining!

Mamasita said...

I would rather pay $31 then stand in line with a crowd of anxious ice cream eaters!

kelly said...

I love a story told in pictures, and you tell them so well. Love this!