Monday, May 5, 2008

It's FINALLY Been Confirmed....


Thanks to the talented Dr. Smith and modern ultrasound technology, we are now certain it is a girl. To quote Dr. Smith, "I'm positive I am looking at a girl, honey, Shawna, honey. O.K?"

I am so excited! And only 9 MORE WEEKS until we get to meet her!

Rob, who was sure it was a boy, but always the optimist for some sort of athlete said, "Now we will have two olympians".

If these two girls are anything like me, they will be olympic eaters.

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

OH HOW WONDERFUL!!!! The next generation of Shawna and Kasey!!! I am so thrilled honey shawna honey! What a joy! Congrats!!! I cant wait to be next to the side of your hospital bed in the VIP room (along with 50 other relatives) crying over your new little love. It's just too fun. I am actually really loving having a newborn again.

Hess Fam said...

You just found that picture and had to tie it in somehow huh?! I SO happy for a mini Olive. Me and Collin can't wait to meet the bundle of fun! Uh...I'm calling you right now!

Mamasita said...

A new niece! I love you Shawna! I can't believe you are having another little girl! Hopefully she will be just like me!