Friday, May 30, 2008

THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

I was walking into my living room and saw something small struggling in my Berber carpeting. To my absolute horror it was one of these:

A JUNE BUG!!

I HATE JUNE BUGS!!!

I just don't understand what their purpose in life is!
What is it exactly?
Somebody please help me out here.
Why is it they only appear once a year for about 6 weeks and do nothing but Kamikaze dive into lamps, windows, foreheads and your hair? They are so annoying!!!
I am so sad that is is not yet June and already the infestation has begun.
Oh, woe is me.

4 comments:

Cherri Regnier said...

I hate june bugs.

I love that you just used the word kamikaze.

Mamasita said...

where DO they come from?

Sarah Hull said...

i can't even talk about them because they make me so angry. i saw two on my front porch the other day and I almost started screaming... but i try to be tough for the girls who were way too excited about them. I hate them so much that I want to spit!

Totally Hess said...

Shawna - you sissy girl!

I find rodents much more icky.